Gingerbread Contest 2017
- Everything MUST be edible and something you would eat.
- Gingerbread or graham crackers MUST be the majority of the structure of your house.
- You can use a pre-made kit or it can be made from scratch.
- Entries cannot exceed a base of 12” X 12” or 14” in height.
- Only one gingerbread house per person, no multiple entries please. No individual entries will be accepted from families who enter in the family category.
- Entries must be accompanied by an entry form.
- Entries will be accepted December 4 through December 8.
- Voting begins December 9 and ends December 23.
- Entries must be picked up by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 30. Unclaimed entries will be discarded.
Entry form available at http://www.altoona.lib.ia.us/gingerbread17/
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
All Day Event